jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

My Christmas!!!



Christmas for me has always been a very special because I think Christmas is a wonderful moment to share with the people you love. This Christmas was very special for me because we celebrate it with a new member in the family, my cousin Alonso.

The spend christmas with my dad, mom, sister, brother, grandmother, grandfather, uncles, aunts, cousins​​, etc.. It was family Christmas.

On Christmas had different meals to choose from, there was meat, turkey, salads, rice, different types of drinks, etc..

At midnight we open all the presents, my little cousins ​​were happy they had many gifts .... They gave me many things, a camera, clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, creams, perfumes, etc.. But certainly I think the best gift was being with my family.

This year was a year exhausting for me, being away from my parents was something really sad but I think the Christmas night taught me that no matter the distance because we are still a very close family. I love my family!

But I must mention that the meaning of Christmas is the birth of Jesus and is the reason why my family gets together every year. I love Christmas.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario