lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

2012!

Chinese Horoscope 2012 .... The truth is that my mom always buys the book Chinese horoscope 2012. As a form of entertainment ever read the book on family, my father, my sister, my brother, my mom and me. My dad and I read the same because both are "buffalo."
We always laugh because we think that every year the same thing, but is part of the fun of reading the horoscope.

I think that reading the horoscope is very entertaining, I love reading the horoscope! ... I think this year I'll be fine according to the horoscope but I must change some things about my personality so that everything turns out well. I think I read the horoscope always says the same thing hahahahahahaha ....

I think for some people is very important what the horoscope says, but for me it's just a way to entertain. I never fully believed that the predictions and all that kind of topics related to astral predictions. But I respect people who believe in horoscopes and all those issues.


I think it's funny to read the horoscope in January in what will be the year for me, I always laugh a lot when I read it, I always enjoy the parts that says "this year I will do well in love, health and money ", because I know that every year finally says the same thing .... I read the horoscope entertaining, so I love reading the horoscope!

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I never read the horoscope, maybe once or twice at year, but I agree with you in that, in general, every year say the same thing, however is fun to read

    ResponderBorrar