domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

ART!

I love art. As a child my parents always did attend art courses. I was 7 years going 2 times a week art courses. I learned to paint with acrylic, oil, watercolor, pencils, etc.. I learned to draw, learn to divide symmetrically drawing sheet. I learned to look for drawing every detail of objects, etc .... I could name many things I learned in my art classes, but the most important thing I learned was to enjoy art. I learned that art is a way of life .... Art became a way for me to forget the stress, in a dream, to imagine, and so on. In my parents' house there are many works to paint while attending my classes.

I have no favorite artists because I believe that all persons engaged in the arts are worthy of my admiration. All artists have something special in his art. To me there is good art or bad art only admired for what is put in it. Art is a wonderful thing to observe only. Art is something magical for me.



But if I had to choose an artist to put on a wall in my house would certainly be a "Matta", a great Chilean artist, I find it a great artist. I love the paintings of "Matta". His early works are heavily influenced by the works of Dali and Picasso. This influence is visible in the use of degradation and dark colors, which expresses a dramatic. In general, all his works have something special.

I love art!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario