lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Santiago!

The city of Santiago is the capital of Chile. Santiago is the largest city that is Chile. In Santiago you can find the most modern hospitals in the country, the largest shopping and the best and most exclusive shopping facilities. Santiago is definitely a city full of resources.

Santiago is a city surrounded by mountains on one side one finds the Andes Mountains and the other the mountains of the coast. The "Cordillera de los Andes" is the nicest thing is Santiago.

Downtown Santiago has a very nice architecture, I think it's the older architecture of the city. When you walk down the currency, the cathedral and the historic monuments of the city is realizing one of the wonder of its architecture.

But when my foreign friends ask me what I should visit in Santiago, the first thing I say is that they should go to the "Cordillera de los Andes." The Andes Mountains ski resorts have very large and modern. Skiing is wonderful and certainly when tourists come to Santiago in winter time should get to know the "Cordillera de los Andes." When you go to the "Cordillera de los Andes" in winter meets many foreigners of various nationalities. I love the "Cordillera de los Andes".


Santiago's nightlife is also very entertaining. In the city one can find nightlife in various locations. The place that I like most at night is the area of ​​Bellavista. Bellavista is a place where there is diversity and depending on what you want to do is where you go. In Bellavista can dine, chat, a drink, go to the theater or just dance. I love Bellavista!

Santiago is a very entertaining and full of activities. All people who come to visit Santiago always say that Santiago is a wonderful city and very quiet for tourists.

I love Santiago!

1 comentario:

  1. Bellavista! I prefer if Manuel Montt for a drink, there is a bar where they prepare flavored mojito.

    =)

    ResponderBorrar