domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

LOPES MENDES


It's hard to pick a favorite beach, because I have 3 favorite beaches that marked important moments in my life ...

My favorite beach as a child ....

When I was little my favorite beach was always the "QUINTA OLA" in "LA SERENA." My grandparents lived in LA SERENA then I would very often. He spent every summer in the "QUINTA OLA" with all my cousins, for me that beach was wonderful. The QUINTA OLA is a very quiet beach in Region IV. When I was little was a beach with few people and had no buildings facing the beach. Over the years the sea Avenue LA SERENA was filled with construction of buildings, then lost a little charm. Even so the beach was a great place of fun and games when I was little. The last time I went to the "QUINTA OLA" was 2008.

My favorite beach when I lived in Brazil ....

When I moved out of Chile to Brazil, my favorite beach was GUARUJA. GUARUJA is a beautiful beach in Brazil, is located 2 hours from Sao Paulo (the city where I lived). With my family we all weekend GUARUJA lunch. GUARUJA is a beach with warm waters where bathing is very rich. GUARUJA has many tourist attractions. The last time I went to GUARUJA was 2005.

My favorite beach in the News ...

Currently my favorite beach is "LOPES MENDES", is a beach located in Brazil. LOPES MENDES is a sand beach. It is a white sand beach is very beautiful, wonderful, is the most beautiful beach I've seen. LOPES MENDES is a beach located in Ilha Grande. At this beach you can walk alone through the vegetation. The last time I went to Lopes Mendes was the year 2011, when I went to visit Brazil.

2 comentarios:

  1. How beautiful your picture!
    I know nothing of the fourth region,
    I want to go.

    regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. La Serena is great!
    I went there very often too, because my cousins lived there
    I love this beach, many memories...

    regards

    ResponderBorrar